Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Repost: HG Blush & Bronzer

My Holy Grail blush and bronzer do not get much recognition.  Thus, this repost. =) You can find my original review here, posted on November 2009.  Please click for that detailed review.
  • Number One: I love matte blushes, because shine and shimmer does not flatter oily, large-pored skin.  
  • Number Two: I want something that is oil-free and talc-free, because talc clogs my pores and tends to get cakey.  
  • And finally, Number Three: I want a pressed blush/bronzer (that is also talc-free), which is almost non-existent.  Some loose mineral blushes are talc-free but sometimes I like the convenience of a pressed product.  
So what product fills these requirements? Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush (whew, long name).  Not only are these well-pigmented, but you can easily find them in the drugstore or at Target.  Hopefully, their not being discontinued...ever!  However, they only come in five colors.

My favorite blush is called Blushing Glow, a tan peach, while my favorite bronzer is Warming Glow.  Most of the time, I just wear the bronzer shade.

Swatched lightly

BTW, I'm still waiting for my three free Zoya polishes to come to me but they still haven't shipped.  I'm definitely getting their Spring collection, though.

Have a great weekend! ^_^

7 comment(s):

charlene-ann said...

those are all such pretty colours =)

Maria Elizabeth said...

These look really nice, I might have to try them. I always gravitate towards matte blushes since I have problem skin, lol.

Susan said...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think your favourite blush is about to be discontinued. It's on clearance at CVS right now for 75% off. I think it was even featured as such in Nuveau Cheap's blogpost today.

Unknown said...

I think CVS has some of these on clearance right now, snatch them up?

Lady Lostris said...

@Susan & @cjx3pooh, I actually went to CVS today and saw all kinds of random stuff on sale but since my blushes have lasted so long, I passed up on them. The product is still up on PF's site though, so hopefully they're sticking around. =) Sometimes drugstores have clearances just to get rid of older makeup.

Nada Makeup said...

woooww its swatched so lightly yet still looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I might have to try them. I always gravitate towards matte blushes since I have problem skin, lol.

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB