New at Sephora is the Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Policy which comes with a full sized 11g Shadow Insurance (my HG primer) and a 6-color palette filled with some of their best selling eyeshadows that are 1.8g each. An elastic band at the bottom edge of the spine will snugly secure your Shadow Insurance to your palette...cute! The cardboard palette has a hidden magnetic closure and measures about 3.75" x 4". This set goes for $35.
"This full service insurance policy protects you against fading, creasing, or smearing eye shadow! Use the enclosed full size tube of our world famous "Shadow Insurance" to lock down eye shadow for limitless hours of perfection. We've set you up with six of our best-selling eye shadows to get you started."
"Apply a small amount of "Shadow Insurance" shadow base to lids and blend with finger. Apply eyeshadow and watch their color intensity as they lock down and set for hours of playful perfection."
Swatched over Scandalous Eyeshadow Magnet
MAC Humid is darker and less shimmery than Too Faced Lucky Charms
- Full Frontal: Deep bronze brown with a satin-like finish
- Glamazon: Champagne with fine pieces of silver glitter
- Socialite: Orangey-amber with fine pieces of multicolored glitter (but not sparkly like Glamazon)
- Boy Toy: Barbie pink shimmer
- Skinny Dip: Royal blue shimmer but can look slightly purple at certain angles
- Lucky Charms: Shamrock green shimmer
- Highly pigmented
- Smooth formulas
- Gorgeous colors
- Shadow Insurance primer is worth $17 by itself but for $18 more ($35 for the set) you get six 1.8g shadows so I think that's a great deal
- Shadow Insurance primer is my Holy Grail primer because it prevents my eyelids from getting oily
- The only color I don't like is Glamazon because of it's fine pieces of silver glitter which is too sparkly and has tons of fallout. It's not chunky sized glitter like some other eyeshadows though but this is too sparkly to use as a highlight. I didn't like it as a lid color either; it's probably best at the center of the eyelid. If it weren't for the glitter, this would be a pretty color.
- No highlight color in the palette because Glamazon is too sparkly
- Quoted on the back of the palette: "Product tested on celebrities, not animals." & Made in USA
Eye Shadow Insurance Policy High Impact Eye Shadow Collection: Shadow Insurance: Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Single Eye Shadows: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).