Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Carolyn New York Nailpolish


Darn! I wish I had waited a few days then I would have gotten 50% off with the extra free shipping but I guess it's ok. I ordered Hangin' On The Stoop, a true mid-tone grey and Eastside Brownstone, a fawn brown. I'll do some swatches and a review when I receive them... I also acquired some China Glaze nail polishes (yup, I lemminged) so I'll also do swatches and a review.

*UPDATE* The special is being extended until January 10th and you also get a free base coat and top coat with each order. Make sure you use the code "happynewyear."

If you aren't familiar with Carolyn New York, check out their website.

Sorry for the little hiatus but I'm back for the new year! Happy Belated New Year!!! =)

0 comment(s):

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB