Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Recent Random Buys

Heya! I've been offline for a little bit. It's good to take a break every now and then from the world of technology because I find myself catching up on a lot of other things. Sometimes, I get on my computer and end up staying on it for a couple hours more than I expected. I know it happens to you too! =)

Anyway, here's a little post about my recent haul - not a lot of makeup but that's good.

I love Pure Ice! You can't beat these $2 polishes at Walmart and check out their other colors here. Hot Tamale is an awesome hot orange color but it's not Halloween-ish. I'll do swatches in another post.



All That Glitters is a veluxe pearl shadow that is now one of my fave lid colors. The dupe for this is NYX Champagne. This is part of my "Go-To Palette", which I'll make a post on later.



The Semi-Annual Sale at Victoria's Secret is going on now and these were 75% off! Slice of Heaven ($3, Reg Price $12) is being discontinued, so if you like vanilla-scented sprays, go get this. The Beauty Rush lipglosses were $1.75 each, regular price is $7. They are both sheer but Tropicool has more pigmentation than the other; they're also scented and flavored. (I tried their new limited edition Pool Party Body Chiller Mist in Frostea and I need to go back and get it!)


Target & Walmart Haul


I've only been using the Biore cleanser for four days so I can't review it yet, but I love how it smells and the cooling effect is refreshing. And I absolutely LOVE SOFTLIPS! I'm collecting all the different ones now but Vanilla is my fave.


I didn't know they had these cellulose sponges at Tar-Jeh! I've been buying the ones from Everyday Minerals for $2 each and putting them in the microwave to sterilize them between uses, but the Studio Tools comes in a pack of 3 for $3.49. They're good to use with your face wash to scrub your pores or when removing facial masks, like Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask - love that stuff.


Orange flip-flops = house slippers. (It's a Filipino thing) =)


Don't know if I like Maybelline's Full 'n Soft mascara yet but I think it's growing on me. I also got a limited edition Vanilla and Peach Mango SoftLips duo pack.
Then, I picked up some brushes. I already own the Studio Tools Smudge Brush and I don't know why I never really looked at their other brushes.


My next post is going to be a review about the Studio Tools Brushes...

4 comment(s):

Marie. said...

I LOVE SoftLips!! My favorite has got to be Sugar Cookie (that comes out during the holidays). My second favorite is Coconut Cream. I thought I'd like Peach Mango, but I really dont. I think the flavor is wayyy too much.

Lady Lostris said...

~Hi Marie! I just recently used up my Sugar Cookie and was mad since it's limited edition. Can't wait til it comes out again. lol Yeah, Peach Mango is a little too tangy, as well as Strawberry, but I'm getting used to them now. I was going to get Coconut Cream too! =)

Stephanie said...

Hi, are you sure NYX Champagne is a dupe for MAC All That Glitters? I have the NYX one, and the MAC one is coming.. but I thought All That Glitters was more pink, and the Champagne more yellow...

Lady Lostris said...

@Stephanie, when I got ATG and swatched it next to NYX Champagne, they looked so similar to each other that I was mad for getting it. ATG is slightly more peachier and Champagne is more beigey. But when the light shines off of both, they look the same.

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB