Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

NOTD: Hot Tamale



I promise I will never again cut my nails this short. LoL. I guess I got tired of trimming them every week since they grow fast but, never again.

This is Pure Ice Hot Tamale, a shimmery hot orange color that is now one of my favorites. It's perfect for summer. =)


7 comment(s):

Vanessa M. said...

pretty <3

Anonymous said...

I love how they look ! They have a beautiful shape and this shade is really pretty. Don't worry about the length, they look long anyway...

EtherealJane said...

I love that color! And I don't think your nails look too short at all--very pretty!

Lady Lostris said...

@Vanessa, thank you, dear! =)

@Malou, Merci! That's so sweet. <3

@EtherealJane, I LOVE the color too & thank you =D

tntmakeup said...

I love this color. Its sooo pretty.

Lady Lostris said...

@tntmakeup, thank you sweetie! =) I LOVE orange nail polish.

Catherine said...

that color's rocking. your nails look wayyy better that length, girl!

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB