Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

RIP The King of Pop


I have to dedicate this post to the legend, the icon, the "King of Pop" - Michael Jackson. He has died today at the age of 50 by a cardiac arrest. I am in SHOCK and very saddened. I grew up with his music and remember the excitement for each of his videos. Can I even list off some of my favorite songs?:

You Are Not Alone, The Girl is Mine, The Way You Make Me Feel, Remember the Time, She's Out of My Life, Rock with You, P.Y.T., Smooth Criminal, Man in the Mirror, Human Nature, Heal the World, Billie Jean, Got to Be There, I'll Be There, and the list goes on and on...

In recent years, he's been sort of a pariah and the butt of many jokes. Now, only after his death, I'm sure he will regain the respect he deserves for his music and be spoken of in a better way from now on. No more making fun of Michael Jackson.

He was taken away too soon. Rest in peace Michael.

And what a sad day. Farrah Fawcett has also passed away. My heart goes out to both families.



From a true fan, "Remember the Time" on CASSETTE!

1 comment(s):

Lady Lostris said...

MJ deserves a comment! Moonwalk in the sky, Michael.

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB