Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

RED ALERT: 75% Off elf Studio! Code Required


This is what I get for staying online when I know I shouldn't - I made another order. There is a 75% off discount code on elf Studio products. Yes, 75% off, meaning that most elf Studio makeup and brushes ($3) will only cost you 75 cents! Oh great, just when I made an order last week too. Damn! =/

Now for the important code: WWYB75S

UPDATE: I believe the code is limited to only $10 worth of stuff now.

I just tried the code tonight and it worked. I ordered $50 dollars worth of stuff and got $37.50 off. I wasn't charged tax but the shipping was almost $7 dollars. Total damage: $19.45 for 16 items.

I don't know the expiration date and have no idea about international customers. Let me know if it worked for you. Also, they wouldn't ship to my PO Box - as they usually do - so I had to use my home address, which I hate because of potential thieves stealing boxes outside the house.

Ok, I guess that means I'm not buying the MAC Photo Realism quad that I've been wanting to get because now I won't have any more room left in my storage. LoL. But don't quote me on that.

RELATED LINKS:

I'll be sure to do a post after I get this new haul...

10 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I PLACED AN ORDER EARLIER TODAY... AND AM CONSIDERING PLACING ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW... BUT I'D HATE TO PAY $7 FOR SHIPPING AGAIN... IDK YET...

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ordered any of the E.L.F. Studio Single Eyeshadows? I've been curious about the quality and color payoff.

Jessica Kristine Johnson said...

What a bummer! I just made in order for the studio line last week! But thanks to you I ordered more. This is seriously an amazing deal. Hope you'll make a haul video! Thanks again!

Marie. said...

I love finding 75% ELF codes! I ordered $66 worth of stuff and it went down to $23! I'm tempted to buy more LOL.

I just made an order for the eye shadows last week too (when they were relased) booo. Oh well lol.

Lady Lostris said...

@Bianca, it's a big discount so maybe shipping won't matter so much. I couldn't pass it up =)

@Max, Yes, I did...all but the white one. I hope the pigmentation is good, too.

@Jessica, I know!! I ordered some stuff last week too and now I wish I didn't cuz I could've saved some money. Ah well. And you're welcome! =)

@Marie, seriously a great deal, huh? LoL, we both ordered too soon.

Lorla said...

Thanks again for the awesome update. I ordered the Stila and Cargo pallettes that I'd been eyeing for a while. And after much waiting have now ordered from E.L.F.
I have so enjoyed your blog and youtube channel.

Sofia said...

im gonna try it out!!

Lady Lostris said...

@Lorla, thanks so much for your lovely comment. I hope you like your goodies! =)

@Sofee, more elf Studio! lol

Anonymous said...

Just fyi...if you spend $75 before the discount, so $18.75 worth of studio line stuff, the shipping will be free!

Anonymous said...

Boo! It seems that ELF has capped the discount code at $10. I was so ready to make a big studio haul, but not if I'm only saving $10. Wish I'd seen this sooner...
:/

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB