Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Itty Bitty MAC Haul (Dry Azz Shadestick)




Here's my tiny MAC haul that I was going to put in my upcoming Lil' Collective Haul post but why not separate it?





"She Loves Candy"

  • Obviously from the Hello Kitty Collection
  • 4.8 g- I haven't bought a lipglass in so long that I forgot how little product you get
  • Color- Sheer pale blue pink with gold pearl
  • See swatch at end of post





  • Sugarsweet Collection
  • MAC Color Description- Frosted pewter
  • MY Description- Silvered khaki; metallic, frosty finish
  • Texture- First time I used it, a quarter of an inch at the tip broke right off! How sucky. That's why the tip is flat in the pic. =/ People are saying these are creamier than the older shadesticks. Well, my "Lucky Jade" shadestick is creamier and glides on smoothly while this one is drier. So I had to check the ingredients...
  • Ingredients- If you see in the picture below, besides the different pigments at the very ends, both shadesticks have the same ingredients, EXCEPT for the omission of the parabens (methyl-, ethyl- & propyl-) in the new "Cakeshop" shadestick. Do you think that makes a difference of why my "Cakeshop" is drier than my "Lucky Jade?" Parabens are preservatives. Hmm... Or maybe I just got a bad product.
  • See swatch at end of post
(Click to enlarge & compare the ingredients)



  • Finish- Matte2
  • MAC Description- Caramel brown (looks that way over Cakeshop shadestick; just wondered what it would look like)
  • My Description- Peachy fawn, definitely more peach than brown-toned
  • Texture- I must say it's kind of powdery; I dipped a blending brush in it once and I had to blow off powder residue. Not creamy
  • Pigmentation- Well pigmented and blends easily
  • Great everyday neutral color; I've been looking for a color just like this that's not too peach or too orange or too adobe-colored

(Click to enlarge)



I told ya it was a small haul. It ain't no joke! =)

Tete-A-Tint, Tete A Tint, Cakeshop, Lucky Jade

4 comment(s):

charlene-ann said...

don't u just love the "she loves candy" =) neways nice haul <3

charlene-ann said...

PS. i tottaly love urbangermany...=) esp. his song "does he know" aaahhh <3

Lady Lostris said...

@charlene-ann, hey hun! That was my one HK purchase. LoL. =)

But woo! I love urbangermany too. *swoon* He deserves more subscribers.

Vanessa M. said...

pshh that haul is twice the size of mine lol! i have she loves candy yay!

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB