Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

NYX 10th Year Anniversary Sale! 50% Off Everything!


I opened an email today to find this nice surprise! Since NYX makeup is overpriced on their own website, this will be very tempting for me- even if I'm trying to cut down on makeup purchases!

As it states, the sale starts on MAY 1 and ends on MAY 15. You'll get 50% off ALL ITEMS at nyxcosmetics.com.

WOO HOO! =D
Go nuts for NYX...


Click here for more NYX swatches.

4 comment(s):

PinkChopstick said...

awsome! thanks for posting!

Sofia said...

thanx

Vanessa M. said...

wooo hoo!!!!

** Beauty and All That said...

I can't wait until May 1! I just read about the other NYX sale items on sale on the EDM forum :)

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB