Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Back from the CCO

Can you believe that I went to the CCO today for the first time to scope out some MAC products and was severely DISAPPOINTED and I DIDN'T BUY ONE ITEM. LoL. They had quite a few pigments but I was not impressed. They only had one cool eyeshadow palette and I don't even know what collection it was from but it might have been from the Novel Twist collection. I just glanced over that one. The other stuff were kind of blah but they had lots of lipsticks and lipglasses but was not interested in those either. I was actually more interested in the Clinique quads because I do like Clinique shadows but I left the store with nothing and headed to Ulta instead...

0 comment(s):

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB