Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Tarte Eye Couture Day-to-Night Palette




















So here's the Tarte palette that I'm still waiting to get. When I receive it, I'll do a video on it as soon as I can. I'm so excited! How could I pass up this purple quilted gem filled with 10 eyeshadows that are great for everyday or for that more dramatic smokey look. I opted for this palette rather than another one I was eyeing because I'm curious about Tarte eyeshadows. I don't hear a lot about them but I've read some great reviews. This is a limited edition item so I couldn't pass it up. Plus it also comes with a double ended brush and a double ended brown and black eyeliner.

0 comment(s):

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB