Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick: Modesty


I picked up ONE lippie today in Modesty and I must say the texture of the Cremesheens are really moist, smooth, and creamy. It offers a little better coverage than a lustre and it has a nice low gloss to it. They still smell like vanilla so it's yummy. Modesty is a nice neutral pink color. I was looking at Creme d'nude and in real life it looks like a light pale pink instead of a beigey-pink so I decided to pass on it. I hope they come out with more colors soon. These run for $14 at your local MAC counter.



I'm glad to say that so far all the MA's at my local MAC have been really nice and helpful and I appreciate that so much. Sometimes you get intimidated by them or sometimes you get a snobby one but at my counter everyone is so lovely! I can't say the same for a Clinque counter that I went to. But that's another story!

Modesty (Cremesheen)


Looks different on my lips huh? Lipsticks look different on everybody and on different parts of your skin too! This is in natural light and probably not the best swatch.
CREMESHEEN LIPSTICK GRADE: 5 out of 5 stars

Here's some of my other MAC lipsticks for comparison. I really should have bought 2 or 3 more "Naked to the Core's" because it's my favorite nude lipstick ever. I'm trying to find a good dupe. If you know of one, please let me know. =)



And while I'm on the subject of MAC, let me just throw in some pics of the beautiful Rubenesque paint pot. It's $17.50 and it's the most beautiful color. It's a great base that's not too sticky or creamy so it shouldn't crease on you even if your not wearing a primer, like my favorite Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It has a peachy pinkish base with a golden sheen. So pretty. It kind of reminds me of Expensive Pink eyeshadow in a way.


Remember, I said it kind of reminds me of Expensive Pink e/s =)

0 comment(s):

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB