Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Holy Grail Items- In Categories

I decided to make a Holy Grail post and tried so hard to narrow my list down to just 10 items but there was no way! So I split it up into different categories:
Eyes
, Face, Lips, Nails and Skin, & Hair.



  1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: for my oily lids
  2. Physician's Formula Color Eyes Cream Shadow Stick in Champagne: the best $1 I've ever spent; great base
  3. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Brunette: the most natural-looking brow filler for me
  4. Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black: lasts all day (except on the waterline but great for tightlining)
  5. Maybelline Intense XXL Waterproof Mascara in Very Black: surprisingly does not clump; volume + length (*NOTE* I still love Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof)
  6. Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black: not waterproof but doesn't flake like #5; smooth formula
  7. NYX Brown eyeshadow: I practically use this everyday in the crease or just above it to warm things up
  8. NYX Barely There eyeshadow: light creamy golden highlight
  9. Sally Girl Espresso eyeshadow: for the outer V or crease
  10. MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow: for the lid, crease, or outer V
  11. e.l.f. eyeshadow brush: a staple
  12. Sonia Kashuk Large Crease brush: for the crease & blending
  13. Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundations in Winged Butter, Golden Medium & Olive Medium: right now I use a custom mix of Saffron Olive, 3:1 Winged Butter to Olive Medium
  14. Everyday Minerals Tinted Silk Dust (discontinued): as a primer
  15. Everyday Minerals Spring Concealer: works for anything
  16. Everyday Minerals blush in Swimming Pool: an everyday brownish-pink
  17. MAC 187SE: for blush
  18. Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki: essential for undereye concealer
  19. Everyday Minerals Flat Top Buffer brush: plush, lush & soft
  20. Ulta Flesh lipliner: it's the exact color of my lips
  21. Softlips in Vanilla: smells so good and has an SPF of 20
  22. NYX lipgloss with Mega Shine in Natural: mauvy-pink with no shimmer
  23. NYX Round Lipstick in Rea: to neutralize the lips or to tone down other lipsticks
  24. MAC Clear Lipglass: yup it's sticky but this makes your lipstick last so long with a high shine finish
  25. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty: neutral-pink with a wonderful feel & finish
  26. MAC Colorforms Lipstick in Naked to the Core: my fave nude lippie
  27. NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Sungold Pink: dirt cheap; pretty pink with a gold sheen
  28. TRIM nail buffer (I only use steps 4-7): for my ridged nails; don't buy the Revlon one because it wears out after 2 uses! To keep steps 4 & 5 gritty, just wash it after each use
  29. Revlon Sapphire Blade nail file: don't ever use emery boards!
  30. Clinique Take the Day Off: for removing eye makeup
  31. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing GEL: light, refreshing moisturizer
  32. Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume: vanilla & cotton candy
  33. CHI 1" Flat Iron (GF1001): for my wavy hair
  34. CHI Silk Infusion: for silky hair
  35. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Serum: to smooth, shine & defrizz my hair

That's it. Whew! I could have narrowed it down more but I really do NEED ALL these things. =)

Now that I think of it, I could have added my Italian Badger pencil brush and my Conair Instant Heat spiral curling iron. LoL. Another pic to come...


3 comment(s):

Farangis said...

Hmm looking at your list I wonder how long you need every day to get ready to go. You are using most of the things on daily base, don't you?
It looks much and like it takes much time to spend...

Lady Lostris said...

Farangis, of course I don't use each of these products every day, especially the lippies. If I had to throw everything else away in my collection, I would only keep these items.

~lisa said...

i love looking at ppls favorites, great picks

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB