Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Mini Accessory Haul

I redeemed my "$10 off any purchase of $20 or more" coupon at Claire's today. I took quite a while getting exactly $20. LoL. Grand total with tax was only $11.34.

Regular price $7.50
18 " necklace- regular price $7.50
Lipgloss with charm- regular price $5.00 (not sticky and smells good!)
Do you ever go to Burlington Coat Factory? They have lots of fashion accessories there also not too mention a lot of e.l.f. makeup kits. These 2-pack comfortable headbands ($2.99) don't hurt the sides of your head and mold to the shape of your head for a perfect fit. I love tortoise shell!
Zorro masks you say? Haha (Here's the aftermath of my pink roses)

2 comment(s):

~lisa said...

great haul, love the earrings and the necklace

Vanessa M. said...

aww i didnt get a coupon :(
but pretty goodies! love the earings!

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB