Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

Quickie: Black Friday Bargain Jackets

I specifically went to Walmart so dang early in the morning (9:00, well at least to me it's early after a holiday, haha) to get these puffer jackets that were originally $15. But the doorbuster price from 5 am to 11 am was only $8. Can't beat that. The only wearable color left in size small was red so that's for me! I sure didn't want hot pink, lime green, or dark purple. Then the medium black one is for my Mom. She doesn't really have a warm coat and although this is just polyester fill, it's very warm with it's fleece lined neckline and pockets. Eight bucks!

I can't ever live in snowy areas. My California bones don't get along with the cold. =)

Besides this, I only bought the two L'Oreal items in my previous posts this shopping day. The electronics section was jampacked like crazy where you couldn't even walk right so I just decided it wasn't worth it.
Did you hear about the Walmart worker who was trampled to death when he/she opened the doors in the morning? That is so crazy and tragic. Maybe from now on shopping will be made safer because of this incident. Sorry I had to end on a sad note...

CYBER MONDAY is coming soon! More deals on the way...


1 comment(s):

Farangis said...

They look nice^^
Though, I need a winter jacket that's longer, since I get cold on my kidneys and behind too fast *chuckle*
But it's areally good deal for that price!

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB