Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Welcome To My Joint!

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Click on any picture to enlarge and view the Disclaimer at the very bottom.

New Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto

I was thumbing through the Sunday ads and came across a new mascara called Lash Stiletto. I love the slim tube that's shaped like a stiletto heel! I always hate when mascara tubes are big and fat. This one looks very sleek and this seems to be a lengthening mascara. After checking out the Maybelline website and not finding the product there, I did a little Googleing and found out that it's supposed to stretch out your lashes and add a patent gloss. It comes in three colors: Very Black, Soft Black and Brownish Black. I'd run out and get it if I didn't already buy Max Factor Volume Couture, which I haven't even opened yet.

0 comment(s):

 
Lady Lostris Beauty | TNB